(last updated July 26, 2022)
Privacy of Children
The Site and the Service are not intended for or directed to children. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site or the Service. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under age 13. If you are younger than 13 years of age, do not use or provide any information on the Site or through the Service or any of its features, register on, place orders or make purchases through, or use any of the interactive features of the Site or the Service, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name, user name, or any other identifier you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child younger than 13 years of age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect
When you access the Site or use the Service, we collect certain information about you. This may include information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, email address, telephone number, as well as information that is about you but may not specifically identify you, such as your due date, and information about your internet connection, the device you use to access the Site or Service, and usage details, IP addresses, and other information collected through certain tracking technologies (collectively “personal information“).
Information You Provide Us
We collect personal information from various sources, such as directly from you when you access or use the Site or Service. This may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site or through the Service. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to the Service, or requesting further information or services.
- information that you provide when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with the Site or the Service.
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- details of transactions you carry out through the Site or Service and of the fulfillment of your product orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing a rental order or making a purchase through the Site.
- information you provide when communicating with our personnel through the Site or in connection with the Service, including, without limitation, in connection with a Consultation (as defined below).
- information you provide when submitting comments or reviews on or through the Site including, without limitation, by posting User Contributions (as defined below).
- your search queries on the Site.
You also may provide information, images, comments, and other content to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Service (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Site that may view your User Contributions. Please use caution when posting information publicly.
Information We Collect by Automatic Means
When you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing, actions, and patterns, including:
- information about the devices you use to access the Site (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- dates, times, and duration of use of the Site (including whether you are a repeat or first time visitor);
- information on actions taken when using the Service (such as page views and website navigation patterns);
- audio, video, or other digital information we gather during and with respect to any virtual consultations with a Loop baby gear expert in which you participate (each, a “Consultation”);
- information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking); and
- certain geolocational information.
In addition, we may use third-party web analytics services to help us understand your use of the Site and the popularity of certain content so we can improve your experience. For more information on our use of third-party analytics services, see Third Party Providers below.
Technologies we use for automatic data collection may include cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone or on the hard drive of your computer, as applicable. Portions of our Site and our emails may also contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about any targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising, see Your Choices, below.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we obtain about you, or that you provide to us:
- to process rental orders and complete other transactions you have requested using the Site or the Service, and to provide you with products and services you request;
- to facilitate Consultations conducted in connection with the Service;
- to provide you with information or materials you request;
- to maintain a record of your rentals, purchases, and other transactions using the Site and/or the Service;
- to respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- to communicate with you about our products, services, offers, and promotions;
- to operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- to analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Site and the Service and activities supported by the same;
- to protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- to enforce our Membership Terms of Service, Rental Agreement, and other agreements;
- to comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards; and
- for any other purpose for which you provide your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about, or display advertising with respect to, our own and third parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you, including (without limitation) through providing you with Loop newsletters and other publications. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email email@example.com. For more information, see Your Choices, below.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (see Third Party Providers, below);
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply our Membership Terms of Service, Rental Agreement, and other agreements;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Loop, users of the Site or Service, and/or others;
- for any other purpose which is incidental to the normal use of the Service; and
- for any other purpose for which you provide your consent.
We may also disclose personal information to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, including on your rights to opt out of sharing your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes, see Your Choices, below
Third Party Providers
Third Party Providers may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Analytics. We may use Third Party Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Site.
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is an independent web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports application traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can learn about Google's privacy practices at https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.
You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our Site by Google Analytics by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/. Please note that if you opt out, analytics companies other than Google Analytics may continue to aggregate and analyze data collected about you on the Site.
- Segment. Segment may be used to collect, integrate, and otherwise utilize data regarding your use of the Site and the Service. You can learn about Segment's privacy practices at https://www.twilio.com/legal/privacy.
- Hotjar. Hotjar may be used to track, capture, and analyze how users interact with our Site. You can learn about Hotjar's privacy practices at https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/. For information on how you may opt out of the capture and analysis of your Site usage data by Hotjar, please visit https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/do-not-track/.
- Hubspot. Hubspot may be used to track and analyze traffic to and from the Site. You can learn about Hubspot's privacy practices at https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy. For information on how you may opt out of tracking by Hubspot, please visit https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/customize-your-cookie-tracking-settings-and-privacy-policy-alert.
Other Service Providers. We also use Third Party Providers for marketing, technical, operational, payment processing, and other services, including as follows.
- Stripe. Stripe may be used to process payments when you place an order or make a purchase through the Site or in connection with the Service. You can learn about Stripe's privacy practices at https://stripe.com/privacy.
- Amazon Web Services. When you visit the Site, we may provide certain of your information, as a part of our customer database, to Amazon Web Services in order to facilitate Amazon Web Services' hosting of the Site and its provisioning of certain infrastructure on which we store our data. You can learn about Amazon Web Services' privacy practices at https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/?nc1=f_pr.
- Zoom. We may use Zoom to facilitate Consultations conducted via video conferencing. You can learn about Zoom's privacy practices at https://zoom.us/privacy.
- Shareasale. We may participate in the Shareasale platform in connection with the marketing of our products and services. You can learn more about Shareasale's privacy practices at https://www.awin.com/us/privacy.
- BigCommerce. We may use BigCommerce to develop, host, and operate our Site and the Service. You can learn more about BigCommerce's privacy practices at https://www.bigcommerce.com/privacy/.
- Klaviyo. We may use Klaviyo to collect and analyze data about Site usage and to market our Site and the Service. You can learn more about Klaviyo's privacy practices at https://www.klaviyo.com/legal/privacy-policy.
- SendGrid. We may use SendGrid to help us communicate with our users. You can learn more about SendGrid's privacy and security practices at https://sendgrid.com/policies/security/.
- Typeform. We may use Typeform to communicate with our users and to create content for use in connection with the Site and the Service. You can learn more about Typeform's privacy practices at https://admin.typeform.com/to/dwk6gt?typeform-source=www.google.com.
- Auth0. We may use Auth0 to assist us in authenticating users of the Site and the Service. You can learn more about Auth0's privacy practices at https://auth0.com/privacy.
Loop takes protecting your information seriously, and has implemented reasonable measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to the Service or certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site, such as message or comment boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site. Please use caution in determining what personal information to disclose.
Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of information is at your own risk.
Information and Data Transfers
The Service is administered by Loop in the United States. When we obtain information about you through your access to or use of the Site or Service or when you input or import information to the Service from somewhere other than the United States, we may transfer, process, and store such information in the United States. If you access the Site and/or Service from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative, at your sole risk, and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. If you are a non-United States resident and provide us with your personal information, or if you use the Service, you consent to the transfer to and processing of such information in the United States, which may have data protection laws less stringent than those in the country in which you reside.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Some third party services may also permit opt-out through the settings of the relevant third-party platform.
Emails. Loop may send Service updates, Service notifications, promotional information (including, without limitation, Loop newsletters) and other communications to you via email. Promotional email communications will contain instructions describing how you can opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us. If you opt out of promotional emails, you may continue to receive non-promotional, transactional emails from us.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
Advertising Networks. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website at https://thenai.org/opt-out/.
Limiting Provided Information. You can choose not to provide us with certain information. If you decline to provide certain information, however, please note that some features of the Site and/or Service may then be inaccessible.
“Do Not Track” Requests
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. The Site is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
Third Party Applications and Websites
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions, copies of your User Contributions or correspondence may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users. Proper access to and use of information provided on the Site and Service, including User Contributions, is governed by our Membership Terms of Service.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us by email at email@example.com or write to us at the mailing address set forth at the end of this Policy.
DVx Loop, Co.
548 Market ST, PMB 58674
San Francisco, CA 94104
548 Market ST, PMB 58674
San Francisco, CA 94104