Micro Kickboard Mini Deluxe Foldable Scooter
Why We Love the Mini Deluxe Foldable Scooter
Riding this great kickboard means less worry for you and more fun for your child. Kids can have maximum fun on the best rated Micro scooter. Hold on to the T-bar handle, get on deck and push off. It’s a smooth, quiet, gliding micro scooter that uses your child’s body weight to steer safely.
Thick wheels and a reinforced deck help absorb bumps in the sidewalk. The low to the ground deck and high-quality materials make riding safer for your child and quieter for you. The most durable ride on the market, the Mini Deluxe Micro Kickboard has an adjustable T-bar to fit children ages 2-5 years.
- Build coordination
- Develop balance
- Lean-to-steer intuitive steering
- T-bar for stability, can be removed for travel
- LED front lights (no battery required)
- Height adjustable handlebar
- Stable 3 wheeled design
- Passes strict safety standards
- Lean-to-steer method using body weight
- No assembly required – insert T bar
Dimensions & Weight
- Deck Size : 12" x 4.5"
- Height From Deck : 17" - 25"
- Overall (inches): 21” H x 19.5 W x 19.5 Depth
- 4.2 lbs
- 110 lb weight capacity
For best protection, we strongly recommend that children wear helmets and knee pads when riding.
(HERE ARE FOUR)
- It's Easy to LoopYour picks are hand-delivered, fully assembled, and ready to go. Then, when you're ready to swap or change things up, we come and take them away.
- We Clean Like We Mean ItLife with kids can get messy—we get it. That's why we created LoopCare™, a standard of cleanliness that ensures the highest level of safety and sanitation.
- Seasoned Parent ApprovedWe curate so you don't have to. These products are worth their weight in gold. They make life easier and give you that second-parent confidence (even if this is your first rodeo).
- Sharing Is Caring (For The Planet)By circulating products, we extend their life and reduce waste for future generations. Fun fact: products in our inventory are enjoyed 5x longer than single use products. More fun, fewer landfills.
- Little Kid