For pregnancy and beyond, stability balls are a Parent’s best friend. Cradling and rocking your infant while on a stability ball can help your baby get to sleep while it also helps you get back in the physical swing of things after you’ve delivered. Stability balls (also called birthing balls or yoga balls) help your body stay in pelvic alignment while you calm your child in your arms. Stable and safe, double seams and the safe interior inner ball will not burst or roll away.
What we love:
- Post-partum best friend
- Great for problem sleepers – calming
- Easy to move one-handed
- Great for Stretching and Yoga
- Washable cover
- Cozy, warm, and soft seating option
- High quality YKK zip with concealed zip puller.
- Cover made of durable, soft polyester for furniture
- Double fell seam - will not burst
- Bottom ring prevents rollaway balls
- Clever handle – easy to carry with one hand
- Stone Colored Canvas Fabric
- Height 29.5”
- Weight 5 lbs