The Carrier Mini keeps your baby close and comfortable while you relax, work and take care of everyday tasks.
Why we love the BabyBjörn Baby Carrier Mini
Yes it's incredibly comfortable for you and cozy for your baby, but this light-use carrier lacks a waist belt, so it’s not ideal for hikes or long walks where you may need to carry your baby for a long time. If you need a carrier for hiking, we suggest the Osprey POCO or Deuter Kid Comfort.
What we love about the BabyBjörn Baby Carrier Mini
- Beautifully constructed and very comfortable
- Baby can face toward you for more head support, or away to take in the world
- Easy to put on, adjust and take off
- Padded head support for your baby
- Supports a child weighing 7-25 lbs
- Constructed of soft, breathable 3D Jersey fabric
- 100% cotton harness
- Machine washable
- Exceeds ASTM safety standards for baby carriers
- 7.3 L x 22.44 W x .5 H inches
- Weighs 1.09 lb