BabyBjörn Baby Carrier Mini
Why we love the BabyBjörn Baby Carrier Mini
Created with newborns in mind, BabyBjorn’s Baby Carrier Mini is a small, lightweight carrier, and it is geared to the needs of new babies and their parents. Use the carrier to keep your hands free while you satisfy your baby’s need for closeness.
The Mini is very easy to use, with just a few adjustable buckles. You can get it on quickly to comfort your little one, which makes a big difference in those newborn weeks. And unlike BabyBjorn’s other carriers, with the Mini you can unfasten the entire front section to transfer your sleeping baby directly to their bed.
- Small, easy-to-use baby carrier that you can quickly put on for short babywearing sessions.
- Easily unfasten the entire front section of the baby carrier to lift out your sleeping baby.
- The soft fabrics gently hug your baby's back, legs and hips and provide good support.
- The flexible fabric of the baby carrier allows you to see and feel your newborn's position and the natural C-curve of their back.
- Choose whether to use the facing-in or facing-out position.
- Suitable for children from 7 to 24 pounds.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 fabrics.
Dimensions & Weight
- Weight: 1lb
- Dimensions: 17.1" x 0.39"W x 22.4”
(HERE ARE FOUR)
- It's Easy to LoopYour picks are hand-delivered, fully assembled, and ready to go. Then, when you're ready to swap or change things up, we come and take them away.
- We Clean Like We Mean ItLife with kids can get messy—we get it. That's why we created LoopCare™, a standard of cleanliness that ensures the highest level of safety and sanitation.
- Seasoned Parent ApprovedWe curate so you don't have to. These products are worth their weight in gold. They make life easier and give you that second-parent confidence (even if this is your first rodeo).
- Sharing Is Caring (For The Planet)By circulating products, we extend their life and reduce waste for future generations. Fun fact: products in our inventory are enjoyed 5x longer than single use products. More fun, fewer landfills.
- Little Kid