Little Colorado Montessori Toddler One-Tier Shelf
Why We Love the Little Colorado Montessori Toddler One-Tier Shelf
At 29" inches and 12 inches" high, the Montessori Shelf is low to the ground and accessible to toddlers. It also functions as a support for toddlers trying to pull themselves up. The shelf weighs 15 pounds and is sturdily constructed and designed to not tip over when the child leans or uses the shelf to pull themselves up.
- CARB-2 compliant Birch plywood construction throughout.
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains, non-toxic and safe for children.
- Made in Denver, Colorado
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 29"L x 11.5"D x 12”H
- Weight: 15lbs
(HERE ARE FOUR)
- It's Easy to LoopYour picks are hand-delivered, fully assembled, and ready to go. Then, when you're ready to swap or change things up, we come and take them away.
- We Clean Like We Mean ItLife with kids can get messy—we get it. That's why we created LoopCare™, a standard of cleanliness that ensures the highest level of safety and sanitation.
- Seasoned Parent ApprovedWe curate so you don't have to. These products are worth their weight in gold. They make life easier and give you that second-parent confidence (even if this is your first rodeo).
- Sharing Is Caring (For The Planet)By circulating products, we extend their life and reduce waste for future generations. Fun fact: products in our inventory are enjoyed 5x longer than single use products. More fun, fewer landfills.
- Little Kid