Wonder & Wise Shapes of Emotions
Why We Love the Wonder & Wise Shapes of Emotions
By pointing the Shapes of Emotions dial at one of the faces, your child will be able to identify how they are feeling. Each wooden piece is sweetly crafted into a shape; on one side is the expression of the emotion, and the other side is the word for the corresponding emotion.
- Made of plywood
- 10 pieces total
- Finished with non-toxic paint
- Helps with shape and color recognition, communication, fine motor skills, and emotional development
- Suitable for ages 3 and up
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 10.75"D x 1”H
- Weight: 1.17lbs
(HERE ARE FOUR)
- It's Easy to LoopYour picks are hand-delivered, fully assembled, and ready to go. Then, when you're ready to swap or change things up, we come and take them away.
- We Clean Like We Mean ItLife with kids can get messy—we get it. That's why we created LoopCare™, a standard of cleanliness that ensures the highest level of safety and sanitation.
- Seasoned Parent ApprovedWe curate so you don't have to. These products are worth their weight in gold. They make life easier and give you that second-parent confidence (even if this is your first rodeo).
- Sharing Is Caring (For The Planet)By circulating products, we extend their life and reduce waste for future generations. Fun fact: products in our inventory are enjoyed 5x longer than single use products. More fun, fewer landfills.
- Little Kid