Woom 3 Original Children's Bike
An innovative and ultralight 16" children's bike designed for all-round use by children aged 4 years and over.
$79 / mo.
$56 / mo. with membership
Exclusive member pricing reflects 30% discount.
Add a membership at checkout to save 30% on all orders for the next 12 months. Learn more
$399 original retail
Add to registry
Average rental period · 1 - 7 months
Recommended age · 4 years +
Add to registry
Why We Love the Woom 3 Original Kid's Bike
This innovative and ultralight 16" children's bike is designed for all-round use by children aged 4 years and over. It helps kids learn how to ride and continuously improve their cycling skills. The upright positioning makes it easy for Riders to maintain their balance and at the same time keep an eye on everything going on around them. At only 13.1 lbs, the woom 3 is superlight, and a favorite companion for those first longer rides on two wheels.
- Innovative Braking System - The most exciting feature of the woom 3 braking system is the adjustable brake lever. Use the reach adjustment knob to fit the brake lever to your little one’s hands perfectly
- Woom Crank - The crank length and distance between the pedals are ergonomically adapted to fit children's bodies. This results in an optimal stance and very natural movements. Pedaling? A piece of cake!
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame - By providing a low entry point and enabling young Riders to easily hop on, the woom 3 ensures a fun, safe riding experience for kids.
- Woom-Designed Chain Guard - Designed by woom specifically for our bikes, the chain guard keeps your kid’s hands safe from pinches and snags. The chain guard is durable and frictionless, but is also easy to remove should you need to lube your chain or change a flat tire!
- Ergonomic Contact Points - The saddle is designed to accommodate the anatomy and the biomechanics of a young child. The grips are ergonomically designed for kids' hands. The pedals are durable, reflective, and slip-resistant.
- Quick-release Seatpost Clamp - The quick-release seatpost clamp offers a simple, quick and tool-free way to adjust the saddle height. It's even easy enough to be operated by children. On your pedals, ready, go!
- Woom Steering Limiter - It prevents the handlebars from overturning and helps children ride straight, which reduces the risk of accidents.
- Honed Stem and Handlebar - The lack of protruding bolts and sharp angles guarantees a smooth and safe riding experience. High-rise handlebars promote a stable, upright riding position which allows for easier balancing due to more control and comfort.
- High-Quality Tires - Real rubber tires filled with air make rolling a breeze. The high-quality Schwalbe Little Joe tires provide plenty of traction and durability. Your Rider will be sure to be noticed due to the reflective striping on the tire sidewall.
- Tailor-Made Wheels - The woom SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS are specially designed for the child-specific geometry on the woom 3 and feature our smooth, frictionless hubs and double-walled 16-inch rims. The rims come with a 16 stainless steel spoke design to offer a perfect balance of strength and lightweight.
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 16”
- Weight: 13.1lbs
Why parents love Loop
Why parents love Loop
Keep your closets and storage spaces free of empty boxes and items you don't use.
Reduces the amount of plastics and packaging waste that comes with buying new items.
Safe & High Quality
All items are inspected and sanitized for safety, and verified to be in like-new condition.
Safety comes first
Before and after every rental, our items are thoroughly inspected and sanitized. Every item must meet our rigorous LoopCare standards for safety and quality. Items that do not meet these standards are pulled from our inventory and repaired or replaced as needed.
Reserve on your time
Once you join Loop and check out your items, we’ll email you within one business day to arrange delivery. If you’re currently expecting, we recommend scheduling at least 2 weeks prior to your due date.
You may also like
Still have questions?
Send us a message, and one of our baby gear experts will get back to you within 2 days.